- To investigate the role of ATM protein in protecting against neurodegeneration (APP1077989) 2015-2018.
- Research Fellowship (APP1020028) Improving the health of children with A-T. 2012-2016.
- Research Fellowship (APP1117655) Improving the health of children with A-T. 2017.
- ATM protects lung epithelial cells against oxidative damage: Implications for pulmonary disease. BrAshA-T Foundation, Australia (RM2016001474). 2016-2017.
- Investigation of role of oxidative stress in pulmonary disease in ataxia-telangiectasia. The A-T Children’s Project, USA (RM2016000563). 2016-2018.
- RAPClot: Transforming the blood collection tube market. Q-Sera Pty Ltd. 2012-2017.