We are passionate about our research, raising awareness, and involving the community.
The Molecular Breast Pathology team values feedback from the community - we need to know if you think we are focusing on the right issues.
We hold annual consumer representative meetings to showcase our research and seek input on future endeavours, and we are committed to attending and contributing to community events that help raise awareness. We have presented on various aspects of our work at Pink Ribbon Breakfasts, Science week and School events, and breast cancer advocacy meetings. For more information, please contact us.
- Kathleen Cuningham Foundation Consortium (kConFab)
- Advanced Breast Cancer Group Brisbane (ABCG)
- National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF)
- Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA)
- Cancer Council Queensland (CCQ)
- Cancer Australia