Summer Research Program
Gain practical clinical research experience and stand out from your peers.
We offer students the opportunity to participate in research projects over the summer semester. Students can choose to apply for a Summer Research Scholarship or speak to one of our researchers about other options for participating in projects.
Experience the research process and discover what research is being undertaken in your field of interest. The UQ Summer Research Scholarship Program offers scholarships to students who partake in research internships over the summer vacation period.
The Summer Research Program has closed for 2016 and 2017 dates will be released shortly.
For further details regarding the program please click here.
How to apply
- Check your eligibility and read the scholarship guidelines
- Choose a project from the list of available projects
- Contact the student coordinator to find out more about the project.
- Submit the online application form
The Summer Research Scholarship Program will offer you:
- $300 a week for 6-10 weeks
- Access to world-class facilities for learning and research
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects
- The chance to learn from our leading researchers
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.